SEIKEA Natural Long Hair Ponytail Extension Clip in Straight Hair 28 Inch Synthetic Hairpiece - Dark...

  • Ponytail extension from SEIKEA, synthetic hairpiece allows you to straighten or curl it, dyed is available
  • Soft hairpiece like women hair, when you wear it, you could not tell it is a fake pony tail, just like your hair
  • Magic tie for hair connection, tie in ponytail, five combs fasten your hair sturdily, it clips in ponytail hair extension
  • Wide soft weft, wrap around your hair entirely, enhacen your hair volume immediately, fit for long/short hair, thin/thick hair
  • Wash it with little shampoo in warm water, dry it natrual, that could keep it smooth, clean and untangled

Amazed by this product quality and can’t believe the price! I am shocked at the quality of the ponytail. So glad I went with my gut and purchased it. Will definitely buy another one sometime In the future.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. First of all the color is EXACT. I got the blonde hair, 28 inches. First off I love how thick the hair is, and it doesn’t look synthetic either, just healthy beautiful hair! And it only tangles if you don’t take care of it, I keep mine on a hanger until I’m ready to use it again! Love love love especially for the price!

I love this!! Its not heavy but of course it adds some weight but it’s not bad AT ALL! It’s long and beautiful and easy to work with, I only needed one boby pin. And it feels amazing I definitely recommend!

This hair is amazing! It’s great for the price, and looks like real hair. It’s soft and easy to put in. Highly recommend for someone who wants the long pony look without spending $70+ on a piece that has real hair.

Only used once. Great product-someone asked if my hair was really that long. Don’t think this would be good for long term use, but it was nice to see and help decide whether or not to pay the money for real human hair.

Absolutely love. The amount of hair is perfect and so soft!

Love love love! Super soft, they send a come and hair pins with it, and it’s a beautiful length. I wish there was a slightly lighter option because my hair is a little lighter but the difference is almost so minimal you can’t hanrdly tell!

I absolutely love this product. Bought for a rapunzel costume and I promise to add photos with the final look, but I just received it today and I love it. The hair is quality and realistic looking. Not too shiny or too “perfect”. The hair is also very easy to brush and detangle. My first time buying hair like this and for the price it’s def worth it. With proper care I can see this product lasting a very long time. Update: Still love this product and it’s still so soft. Because I brush it often, I’ve noticed it beginning to shed more. But like I said for someone who knows how to take care of synthetic hair, I’m sure this would last a long longer. I braided the extension with my real hair and added flowers for the perfect Rapunzel look. Even though it was slightly lighter than my natural brown hair.. I think I was the only one that noticed, especially when braided with my real hair.. many people (including my own family) thought it was my real hair (:

This is the best thing i’ve ever purchased off of Amazon. The hair is so silky and you can easily run a brush through it. It’s super easy to put in, it’s just heavy because it’s alot of hair! Definitely worth every penny.

This is the third ponytail extension I’ve gotten and by far the best! It’s so thick and the color is so natural you can hardly tell it’s synthetic by looking at it. It even comes with a synthetic hair comb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Libra Horoscope September 17 (17/09)

365 Everyday Value, Organic Long Grain White Rice, 32 oz