Planters P3 Chipotle Peanuts with Beef Jerky & Sunflower Kernels (1.8 oz Trays, Pack of 3)

  • A delicious addition to P3 family
  • source of protein; 13 grams per serving
  • 3 trays of 1.8 ounces each
  • Contains chipotle peanuts, original beef jerky and sunflower seed kernels
  • Inspected and passed by department of agriculture

Perfect portioned snack

Convenient, Priced right. Love as work time snack

I TRULY ENJOY THIS PRODUCT, AT EVENING TIME WHEN WATCHING A MOVIE, OR READING. I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS BEING A WEIGHT GAINING PRODUCT. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND IT IS SO YUMMY...

My husband got diagnosed with diabetes so we have been looking for low sugar snacks. My husband loves these! Amazon has a better price than our local grocery store too!

These are awesome! I hike a lot and I like to take snacks for the longer hikes. Compact enough to fit in my day backpack but very filling - just the right amount of everything.

Great quality and fast shipping

A simple, yet delicious snack that's easy to carry with you. I tend to work long periods, forgetting to take a break to eat; these help give me a quick and easy way to get something to snack on and not feel terrible. There is an array of different variety packs, I prefer this one, as it provides a snack that doesn't need refrigeration, and is good for someone who is lactose intolerant. While I do wish they had larger versions of these, I don't find the size to be a huge flaw in the product itself. I can tend to eat a lot, so going through multiple packs can be easy sometimes, but that's just me.

My son uses these after working out for protein. It would be nice if they made it so each section had its own cover especially the sunflower kernels. Everything tastes good with just the right balance of salt and spicey.

Pricey for the value but nice quick snack wish had more beef jerky

Love these. Shelf-stable, nourishing, and quick. When I can't stop work to eat, these give me a quick boost of protein and a nealthy snack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Libra Horoscope September 17 (17/09)

365 Everyday Value, Organic Long Grain White Rice, 32 oz

Daily Aries Horoscope June 27 (27/06)