MdnMd Girls' Puff Sleeve Skirted Leotard

  • Main: 92% Cotton, 8% Lycra Spandex
  • All products from MdnMd are warranted
  • Fairy Puffy sleeve leotard
  • Exclusively designed for dance and ballet lovers
  • Pleated flutter sleeve leotard with attached skirt
  • Cotton fabric has a superior stretch and recovery
  • Cold water hand wash mild detergent no bleach

This is one of three MdnMd dance leotards I've ordered. It is absolutely adorable and the quality is great. My daughter looks so cute in them. They do fit a little long but not enough that it is really noticeable. I would definitely recommend this :)

Beautiful Puff-Sleeve Skirted Leotard. Size 110 fits perfectly for my 3-year-old. I also bought Size 120 which fits perfectly for my 5-year-old. Sleeves are puffed as pictured and garter around the arm isn't tight at all but still keeps the puff on the sleeve.

Fits very nice for my daughter who is 3 and a half years old. She weighs 42 lbs and is very tall for her age. She’s 102 cm inches tall. She like ballet a lot and I already had it in the color lavender so I wanted another color so she could have two of them. I Will definitely buy from seller again, Thank you

Got this for my tall slim 5 year old. The sleeves and skirt are very pretty and she loves it. Fit is great hopefully she doesn’t shoot up another 2 inches so she can keep wearing it awhile.

My daughter is 3, 50% for height and weight and size 2-4 fits her perfectly. Not too tight, not too loose and will definitely last another year. The bodice is cotton. She looks precious in this. I am amazed at the quality considering this is a brand I've never heard of before.

Bought the black and the pink, and my daughter loved them both. Very nice thich material with good elasticity. She wears a 6, and the size I bought was 6-8...it was perfect for her. She is not a skinny girl, but the fit was perfect of her. Loved the skirt piece too. Very pleased!!

My daughter was taking Ballet for a bit . We couldn't fit ballet into the scheduling so now my daughter uses leotards fir dress up and mommy daughter time. The size was accurate,no rips or poor stitching.

My girls love their new ballet outfits. The material is soft and really well made. The best part is the price. Great quality for a great price. I bought the outfits a little big so there is room for growth.

This is a great leotard. The fit is modest, meaning the legs aren't cut super high. I love that the skirt is attached and that it has sleeves. Great option for a 4 year old!

Looks just like the pictures. Great quality. She's worn it a few times to ballet and no issues so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Libra Horoscope September 17 (17/09)

365 Everyday Value, Organic Long Grain White Rice, 32 oz