[10Gbps] USB C Female to USB Male Adapter, 3.1 Gen 2 USB A to C Adapter, XAOSUN One-Sided SuperSpeed Data Sync & 100W 20V/5A Fast Charging - Compatible with Laptop, PC, Charger, Power Bank [2 Pack]

  • 🚀 High-Speed Transmission - Using USB 3.1 Gen 2 technology, this USB to USB C Adapter supports up to 10Gbps data transmission. The transmission speed of this USB-A to USB-C Adapter is twice that of USB 3.0 and more than 20 times that of USB 2.0. This means it only takes a few seconds to transfer 4K HD movies, bringing you an unparalleled speed experience.
  • ⚡️ Fast Charging - Built-in dual 56kΩ Pull-up resistors and supports fast-charging up to 100W 20V 5A. Other brands on the market only support 1-3A charging. it charges devices faster & more efficiently. (Note: Due to the incompatibility of charging protocols, this USB-A to USB-C Adapter doesn't fit your 12 Magsafe Charger or charge MacBook.)
  • 💎 Superior Workmanship - Tired of USB C to USB 3.0 Adapter falling apart during plugging and unplugging? The USB A to USB C Adapter uses an integral forming of aviation-grade aluminum alloy shell material, which can withstand more than 20,000 frequent plug-ins and unplugs. The top matte texture brings you safety, comfortable and enjoyable experience!
  • 👍 Easy to Use - Please note that this USB to USB C Adapter only supports single-sided 10Gbps high-speed transmission (while other brands only provide 1/2 transmission speed). The Type-C female port allows you to switch between USB 3.1 speed and USB 2.0 speed with a simple flip of the Type C plug. Now you can enjoy unparalleled transmission quality from your devices!
  • ✔️ Travel-Ready Portability - Take these lightweight USB-C to USB-A Adapter with you anywhere you go! It is 20% smaller than other competing usb c female adapter, allowing you to store securely in backpack, purse, pocket, briefcase, desk drawer or anywhere else you desire.

**THIS 150% WORKS WITH OCULUS QUEST LINK!! LOOK NO FURTHER! ** So the main reason I bought this is because my gaming pc doesn’t have any usb-c ports. I have plenty of usb 3.0 ports but the oculus link cable is usb-c on both ends and I thought I was out of luck. I’ve read so many different reviews about items like this and it not working for the quest link, so I had to try it for myself just to be sure. I am so happy with the results! It works! At first it didn’t work for some reason. I was trying to pair my oculus quest headset to the quest link on my pc and I kept getting errors. So I unplugged the link cable from the adapter, spun the adapter around and plugged it in again. IT WORKED!! I was in awe!! There were no kind of interruptions due to this adapter at all. It worked above and beyond my expectations. Game on!!

I bought these to allow me to use some of my newer USB-C devices (external SSD, port extender, external NIC, etc...) with my older devices (laptops/desktops) that only have USB 3.0 type A ports. These adapters are built very well and allow full USB 3.0 speed use, instead of converting down to USB 2.0 speeds like some of the cheaper adapters. Very handy for the toolbox. I keep one at work and one at home.

I used this adapter to connect my streamcam to my type A USB 3 port. The streamcam has a type C plug so you will need to adapt it for a Type A USB 3 port if your computer lacks a type C port. This adapter does the trick. I am able to use the camera now at the full 1080P 60 fps. The bandwidth is advertised as 10Mps which is why I bought it to handle video speeds. One caution is that you need to make sure you plug it in correctly. One side is high bandwidth. The other side is USB 2.0 speeds. Nothing is damaged if you plug it in backwards. If you notice your connection speed is lacking, just flip the USB c plug around and you will be good to go.

In my view, you will never have the best power backup without an adapter at hand, and you might end up quarrying over the same. This is because most of people are interested in charging a phone or a tablet at the same time. To ensure that you can handle the disappointment, you should ensure that you buy the right USB Type C to USB Adapter that is capable of charging quickly and a wide variety of Android devices. In that case, you will eliminate the time wastage and disagreements on who should charge first. In my opinion, this adapter features a perfect design that will make it long-lasting for durable services. It has a coated finish that will prevent scratches for reliability. Besides, it has a portable design that will make it light for travel issues.

As other reviewers have mentioned, this does work with Oculus Quest Link. You do have to take care of a couple things, however. Make sure your cable is good enough for Quest Link. The cable can only be plugged in one way. If Link is not working, try removing the USB-C cable and inserting it flipped the other way. Finally, your USB 3 ports may not all be directly connected to your motherboard. If Link isn't working, try using a different USB 3 port.

As we are moving into USB C from USB A type, I bought USB A female to USB C male adapters/dongles. Now I have more USB C type cables, and I needed this type of adapter. I had to either buy another USB A to lighting/usb C/ micro etc. or just get this adapter. Its material is not plastic which would make it last longer I think. For its performance, I don't have any device to test its speed, etc. but it works without any problem of getting disconnecting, etc. Its temperature while using my SSD Drive gets warm like other UBC A to C adapters, but no issues yet. (Hopefully there won't be any issue in the future either.)

I thought this was going to be a bust - my PS4 was reading my Thunderbolt Silicon Power drive as USB 2.0. Not to worry, this adapter may need to play by USB-A rules (polarity) but you can just flip the USB-C side and you get full USB 3.x and devices like the PS4 will recognize it as such. This threw me for a bit and I was thinking the 'direction' for 3.0 support was going from A to C for some reason, but that's not the case. You just have to flip the adapter over. Funky, but it works. In summary - great adapter. If you have issues with full USB C/3.x throughput, test it one way and then flip it over and check again (it's the limitation of 'this side up' format of USB-A).

Work as described! Pro: -nice aluminum body and pretty solid -confirmed data and charging work with iPhone. -work with External usb-c drive -I use the Red color one for on the go so I won’t misplace it. Grey is more discreet so I use it in the office. Con: -None so far. Maybe next generation can be even smaller Would recommend!

I will start with my setup... I have a "dual setup" in my home office, where I am constantly switching back and forth between a work laptop and a personal laptop. My keyboard, mouse, and camera are all plugged into the USB hub on the back of my monitor. My monitor does not have a USB type C port so that is where these adapters come in. My usual vendor of choice for cables and adapters does not have a solution that would work for this situation and that is why I ended up going with these units. I am glad I did as they are not very expensive, yet have a very premium look and feel. If you have read any of the other reviews thus far you will see that there is mention of turning the USB type C cable over to get better speeds. I tested this with mine and in fact with one orientation I am able to run my StreamCam at 1080P @ 60 FPS and the other way I am only able to run at 1080P @ only 30 FPS. After you figure out which way your USB type C cable needs to plug in you can just put a marking on the same side as the "XAOSUN" text on the adapter and you will never forget if you have to un plug and plug it back in. At the end of the day these adapters do exactly as they claim they do with a very premium look and feel. My units came with a card for a 36 month warranty if you visit their site and enter your order details. I thought this was just a small touch going above and beyond to ensure that all customers are happy with their products. I do not plan on removing my unit very often if ever so I am sure they will last a very long time.

I only walk around with USB-C to USB-C cables as I want to use and carry only one type of cable, allowing me to charge all of my devices. Nevertheless, regular power outlets are not always available (e.g., in economy class or the airport itself), yet USB-A outlets are often provided. So, therefore, these small adapters are a must-have for me to be able to be still able to charge. The adaptor has a quality feel as it has an aluminum body, making it also lightweight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog