Home 1024 Paper Storage Box-Stores up to 20 Rolls of 30 Inch Long Gift Wrap in One Convenient Red Lidded Container by Elf Stor, 1 PACK,

  • Nullify
  • Imported
  • Holds (20) 30 Inch Wrapping Paper Rolls.
  • Dimensions: 31.75" x 13.25" x 11.5", 2.25" pockets.
  • Keeps wrapping paper neat and fresh for the next season.
  • Features: Solid side panels, folds flat to store when not in use, and handles on each side and lid.
  • Makes putting away and finding your holiday wrappings easy year after year.

I store my artificial Christmas tree in here. Perfect size!

This is a great little storage unit. It is cardboard with fabric coating on the outside, but I read all the descriptions, so I knew what I was buying. It's great- I have wrapping paper, contact paper, sewing stabilizer and even some fabric rolled up and stored in here. It's a great organizer for my craft room.

Love this. It holds more than picture shows, but it does not accommodate the longer tubes, so I don't use the lid.

help keeps our wrapping paper organized. dont know why we didnt get one sooner, but sure am happy we have it now.

Great durable storage for wrapping paper! It is just what I needed to keep everything organized. The price was excellent. I would recommend this to a friend.

Great value for the price ... I bought after Christmas and I was able to get on markdown. I would have bought at regular price since the quality is very good.

I like this, it fits many rolls plus I was able to put tissue paper and ribbons on top. The really long rolls stick out, but the shorter ones fit well.

Exactly as described and extra wrapping paper tubes can fit without creasing or the dividers will very easily hold a single roll per space. Good purchase.

I move every 3-4 years to another country and I used this for my dry plants and for different decoration materials. This is the best this time and you just have to put it in the moving boxes and later out of the moving boxes and turn off and ready. Always cleaned everything up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

365 Everyday Value, Organic Long Grain White Rice, 32 oz

Daily Aries Horoscope June 27 (27/06)